Now is the time to think differently
Here at The Advantage Travel Partnership we recognise that the travel industry is constantly changing, often throwing more and more regulatory burden on the travel agent. The core basis of the Advantage Managed Services scheme is to significantly reduce business costs and to take away the tiresome administration of running an agency business, enabling you to concentrate on building the profitability of the business through targeting sales and marketing activity.
How will joining AMS benefit your business?
By joining Advantage Managed Services you will have access to:
- You will avail of licencing protection including ATOL, ABTA and IATA
- We will help set up front and back office systems
- You will be provided with PDQ facilities
- All your supplier payments will be managed by Advantage
- The entire suite of Advantage’s services and benefits
- Business support tailored to your needs
Through the initial application process to the business set-up, system training and then ongoing support we are with you every step of the way, helping you to ease into your new venture.
You will have daily access to a member of our Business Development Team who will visit you on a regular basis to review how we can help your business thrive. Our experienced central office team is also available to provide you with a wealth of knowledge and support including marketing, HR, IT and finance.
Who is AMS for?
- Established business owners looking to free themselves from time-consuming administration and financial tasks
- Future retirees looking for a succession plan for their business
- Home-workers looking to increase earning potential
- High street travel agents wishing to migrate their business to a home working model and need the infrastructure to do so
- Those seeking to start their own corporate or leisure travel agency business